Every Night


I steal thee every night
And return thee before the morning’s strife
Yes, it’s a strife for this life
Is so miserable without by my side

Why in the night?
Thou might ask
The risky truth is that dreams only come
When moon shines and the sun hides

Every moon light is a banquet of fantasies
Every daylight bestows unwanted realities
I would rather live without life
Than living seeing you longing for someone sight

When would you be mine?
That’s the question
For I long to see you sit beside me
And feel your warmth embracing me

When would you be mine?
That’s the question
It’s now or never darling
Time is fleeting, nights are changing


--
I wrote this when I was in Grade 8.

To Kuya Xyrel,
Thanks for letting me float
by the idea of your existence.

Date Written
November 15, 2015

Comments

Popular Posts