The "Why?"

Perhaps, I'm just one of those grown-up kids (wow, not really) who somehow want to be productive rather than being bed-ridden dead bodies and rot without purpose. I've been trying to make myself busy because I oftentimes feel unproductive. . . and stupid. HAHA

In addition to that, I feel so unhappy with our class schedule for it starts at exactly 6:00 AM. GOSH  Everyday, before I sleep, I have to make my butt swear to wake up at 4:30 AM. And GOSH! Some of  our teachers have a great prowess with invisibility. Shhh! Kidding. (I love you mamshies. Thanks for the grades).

With that, I'm starting a  blogging career for me to share some things with you guys! I hope we can build a great community here. Let's kill boredom together!

That´s it. Hasta maƱana
Love, Clarence

Comments

Popular Posts